Wednesday 11 April 2012

Roll Camera ...

Yesterday was London College of Fashion's first day of filming for it's British Fashion Council project ... now there's a mouthful! 

Happily attended by myself and Joanna (Joasia) Chmiel, we were pretty happy to see the fruits of our labor finally come to fruition ... sorry for that pretentious note.

HELLO FILM!

Let's say it was an interesting affair .... creative license was well used. What I could see from the play back (on a laptop in the distance) was a film, which is going to look fabulous.

My work was modeled beautifully by a lovely lady with a hairstyle that strangely resembled my own BIG hair ... she wore one of my necklaces and rings marvelously.


Also the lovely Joanna made a comeback as a hand model ... I think you have a proffession to fall back on there beautiful lady.


I am so excited to see the finished film and magazine. This project has been incredi - bubble!

Remember this name and hold this space...


No comments:

Post a Comment