Saturday 7 April 2012

Thinking Photography

Tuesday was another stupendous day in my little jewellery world!

Myslef and some of my beautiful classmates helped out a rather lovely third year photography student named Hannah Powling. Her final major project focuses on world war II women waiting for their men to return home from the pains of the battleground (correct me if I'm wrong Hannah).

Miss Powling featured some of BA (Hons) Fashion Jewellery's beauties in her 15 look photography final major project.

Myself Joanna Chmiel and the lovely Claire Pugh were lucky enough to see the shoot and hang out on the set. The set being an absolutely wonderful older couple's home who were more than happy to lend Hannah their house...amazing!


Collaborating with someone from another course has been great and I am so super excited to see the final 15 looks.

Well done Hannah my love!

Remember this name and hold this space...



No comments:

Post a Comment